ORB and mPowering Frontline Health Workers aim to provide high quality, relevant and up to date resources that will help to improve the performance of frontline health workers. ORB hosts learning tools, courses, job aids, videos, and similar resources.
All resources submitted to ORB will be evaluated by our Content Review Team against the following criteria:
- Does the resource fit the mPowering remit of reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health (incl. nutrition and WASH)?
- Is the resource released under an open license (Creative Commons or public domain)?
- Is the resource likely to help improve FLHW performance?
- Does the resource reflect current medical guidelines and best practice?
- Is the information clear, correct and authentic?
- Is the resource suitable for the intended mobile delivery method/device?
- Has the resource been produced to high technical quality?
- Does the resource have clear learning objectives?
- Can FLHWs identify with the providers and patients in the resource?
- Is the resource written in clear, easy to understand language?
- Does the resource feel authentic to FLHWs in low-resource settings?